
Kennedy had her 6 month pictures today. We put her in 2 outfits and a million poses. I hope they turn out cute! She was getting worn out with pictures and then Greg showed up which got some more smiles out of her! She loves her daddy! Then we went to lunch with Fun Sarah and she fell asleep on the way home. She is currently in the position of the picture as I type this. That is a worn out baby! She still has on her picture outfit! Wouldn't it be nice to nap that hard during the day?
5 comments:
that picture makes me smile :) i needed that-hope yall have a good night! love yall-give kennedy a kiss for me!
I am sooo glad that you have started blogging. It felt like we were lifetimes away from each other. I love you all!
Me too! It is much easier to keep up with each other this way!
that picture is great! sometimes i feel like she looks.
She is the cutest!! JD misses her.
Post a Comment