So i went to Hilton Head today with my mom and Kennedy to do a little back to school shopping. I would just like to say that I truly enjoy a day of shopping. It is food for the soul. That is all of my inspiration today. I will be more thoughtful tomorrow! I have to go because the singing bee show is on and for those of you who know Greg, it is very funny to watch people like Greg try to sing the words to a song that don't know them at all! :) That is a good time riding around with him in the car, listening to him mumble all the words acting like he knows them! Sandra and I used to laugh at him so hard! Who would have thought I would end up falling in love with the boy who couldn't ever sing the right words to a song? Funny how things end up!
By the way, just watched the show and it is really stupid, but made me think of good memories of Greg in college! Worth the laugh!
2 comments:
It it a stupid show, but kind of funny.
I love when Greg interpretaive dances to songs he doesn't know all the words to, while making pancakes.
That is a good time! He loves Celine the most!
Post a Comment