Saturday, July 28, 2007

7 Months Old!!!











Today is Kennedy's 7 month birthday. We took these pictures today. The sun was so bright she keep closing her eyes! I cannot believe how fast this year is flying by. I keep looking at her thinking how big she is getting. It makes me sad. I want to hold on to her babyhood. I look forward to all the things she will do in life, but right now I just love to snuggle with my little baby while she is sucking her thumb or smiling up at me and giggling. 7 months seems so close to 1 year. Is there a way to make time stand still? It is amazing how fast this year is going and the years we waited to get her here seemed to inch by.
School is going good. It will take me a while to get used to working again. My mom doesn't have to go back for a few more weeks. I am jealous! I have had a few incidents at work this week, one being a mean lady at work asked me if I was pregnant again. I mean really, is she seriosly ill? I was very mad for a few days and then realized that I really don't care what she thinks anyways. She wears very ugly clothes.

I got my first massage today. Very interesting. Greg got it for me for mother's day and I just used it. It was very relaxing!

That is all of my inspiration for today. Maybe I will have more tomorrow!

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Hey Kennedy Susan! Pops and MeMe are hanging out way down here in sunny south Florida in Palm Beach in our speedos (just kidding). We went to the beach and picked up some shells for you! The water is blue and green. Wish you were here! Happy seven months. You sure are precious.

Lauren said...

"She wears very ugly clothes." Haha, that made me laugh out loud!

Liza said...

i need to hold her.

AnnaJane said...

Katie I cannot believe that you just now had your first massage. Those things are awesome.