You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
I made it!
Well it is official! I made it through my first day of working. I survived dropping Kennedy off with Miss Michelle. It makes it much easier to drop your child off when you can leave her all snuggly in her PJ's with someone giving her kisses and loving on her as you leave. She did have a little trouble eating today. Drew and Kennedy both refused to take their bottles this morning. I like to think they talked about it and decided if they both refused maybe we would come back faster! :) She did break down and finally eat and was very excited to see me when I picked her up. I am very worn out because I went to bed at my summer bed time and Kennedy started waking up at 5:45 this morning. I am currently in my bed typing this and I don't think I will leave it until tomorrow! I know you are disapointed in me Lauren! I will have to post some pics tomorrow. It has been a couple days since I have blessed you with new K Pup pics. Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG Katie!! 5:40!! That's ok, I understand. I am just glad that you made it today and Kennedy finally gave in and took her bottle!! I knew she would! :)
Post a Comment