Friday, May 15, 2015

Moments that last forever

Sometimes motherhood is filled with dirty dishes, ending fights, washing clothes, endless worry... But then we are given precious moments that we want to remember. Tonight is one of those. I have my boy all to myself and he is snuggled up with me. I will never in my life forget the way he looks at me and tells me he loves me. He gently takes my face in his hands  and kisses me oh so sweetly. I ask if he will ever love another girl like he loves me. His reply "maybe." I know all too soon that sweet heart of his will be all grown and he will fall in love. She is one lucky girl I know that for sure. All I could think of tonight is that I will forever cherish that look in his eyes and when he is all grown I will always remember the moments of how he loved me the most.. I love you so much Whitfield Daniel. You've had my heart since the day I found out you existed. My life is so much better because of you. What a lucky girl she is out there growing up somewhere, to someday meet you and fall in love.i sure hope she knows what an amazing person you are. 

No comments: