Princess lunch: I totally cried when she met belle in the castle. All I saw was her joy, and realizing that she won't always love princesses like this, and soaking in the moment, I totally cried. Then I cried when she met all of her favorite princesses! She was so shy with them which is not like her at all! I cried the whole meal...;)
Space mountain with Whit: he is a roller coaster junkie! He loved every minute and yelled at the end to go again!!!
My whitty and the things he says...I tucked him in one night and I said "do you love Disney world?" His reply. " I do love it so much, but I love you more than Disney world." Tear....
Midnight at Disney: Kennedy helped us shut down the park one night at it was so fun!! She looked at me at one point and said, " let's skip!" I totally skipped through fantasy land, hand in hand with my baby girl and I will never forget that moment...
Parades: oh the joy and excitement on their faces!! Priceless!!!
Meeting mickey: whit didn't want to at all. He fell right before we went in the room. He was clinging to me like crazy. Kennedy walks right up to him and hugs him. Whit takes a minute and then mickey gets him to see how high he can jump. So there they are, jumping with mickey, kids giggling... Moment filed away forever in my heart.
The bibbodi bobbidi boo, may all your dreams come true, has new meaning to me now. Childhood should be celebrated. Disney is a place to spend lots of time together, even though you are worn out, and put all your hours and Moments into making memories. What a magical place, and what wonderful memories we made with our family. Loved every moment!! May all your dreams come true!!

No comments:
Post a Comment