You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Life
Well, we sure are busy! I am AMAZED at how fast weeks are flying by! I think so many times that I need to get on here and update! The kids are cracking me up with the things they say these days. I really need to get better about posting! I haven't forgotten you sweet babies, I am just so busy running you everywhere! This fall is full of LCMS cheerleading, soccer practice for both kids, and dance for K! Throw in a little service leaugue for me and we are BUSY!! I wouldn't have it any other way though. My life is so very full. I love that feeling. Here are a few pics from this morning before church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment