Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pre K Program

Kenndedy's last day of Pre-K was Friday!  I cannot believe my BABY is going to Kindergarten in the fall!  It goes by SOOOO fast!  They did a little dance and song for us.  It was adorable!  Then she was awarded her Pre K trophy!  She was so excited! 

 Going to get her award!

 So proud of my BIG girl!

 She was so excited Nette could come!
 Whit begged to have one of the masks from her song. ;)  He's ready for big school too! 
 My precious family :) 
 K and one of her besties, Bailey :)
 Mrs. Flemming....I can't thank her enough for making my BABY's first year of big girl school so wonderful!!  She was AWESOME!  Kennedy loves her so much!

So far, you love school, Kennedy.  Now, you did get two notes home this year and did not like it one bit.  Mrs. Flemming describes you as "social".  You love to learn, but you also LOVE to talk!  She said she moved you next to the quietest students in the class and  you couldn't help but talk to them too!  Sweet girl, I think you get it honest! I hope you always love learning.  School is so much fun!  We are so very proud of you!!


No comments: