Sunday, December 11, 2011

Home Sweet Home



Riley has had a tough week. :( She woke up one day not acting like herself at all. We took her to the vet where they thought it was a digestive issue. She had to stay overnight for fluids and meds. I have always loved this dog. She was there for me in times where no person really could be. I know it sounds ridiculous, but she really has stood by me through a lot. I get very annoyed with her when I shouldn't. Having kids, made her take a back burner around here. I think I needed a reminder about how important she is to us. The kids were beside themselves with worry. Whit wanted her HOME! Sweet, sweet, dog...........we are thankful you are better, Riles, and we promise to not take you for granted again! She is on bedrest for a few weeks. Wish me luck with that. The dog that jumps on everything needs to rest her back. This is not going to be easy!

No comments: