
She's 4. It was her very first official recital. She was beautiful. She walked onto the stage and beamed. She stared at hundreds of faces and all she did was smile and dance her heart out. You could tell she loved every minute of it. I grew up dancing. I remember those moments of dancing on stage. It was where I fit. You want your kids to love what they want, but when they love what you love, it is extra special. This was such a special moment for all of us. I wish I had taken a picture of her enterouge. There were so many Olliff's, Sartin's, and Hatten's there, all for one little girl to dance. There were 18 girls on the stage, but we all had ours eyes on this one. She took my breath away. She's so beautiful. I am so, so proud of her!
The pictures are in reverse order. I forgot blogger did that. Sorry to include so many, but I really just needed to post a lot! :)
With her grandmother's....and me of course!

K's friend from school, Esmee. SO cute!

Me with my girl. :)

Aunt Courtney!

With both of her great-grandmother's. That is pretty special to have them both there! I love this picture!

The fam minus Whit. He wasn't feeling having his picture taken. Shocking! ;)

One proud MeMe

SuSu!

He was SO proud of her. This is not a posed picture and I love it. He ran up to her, gave her flowers and a big hug! Sweet little brother!

So PROUD!

Her ballet dance
1 comment:
A-DOR-A-BLE!!! Goodess gracious!
Post a Comment