You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Monday, May 23, 2011
Catch Up!
I think sometimes I facebook more than blog because you get more feedback. I like a good comment on my pictures of my babies! Then someone says something about my blog. I wonder sometimes if anyone still reads it. I even have one of those counter things that I never check to see who is checking. I don't want to bore the blogging world, but I do enjoy a comment or two just to know someone is actually reading it. I can't believe I haven't blogged in this long. It is embarrassing! I write this mainly for one reason, my babies. I want them to be able to read about their childhood. I think it is such a treasure for them. They might not appreciate it in my lifetime, but I hope that through my words they see how much I truly love them. I told Kennedy today the story about how I prayed for babies in this house. I wish I could capture the look on her face when I told her God answered with her. She beamed. I remember praying for her and thinking about the day I could tell her what a miracle she is for us. She doesn't quite understand it, but to be able to have that conversation is such a blessing. Her teenage years will be full of fights I am sure, but today is filled with I love you's and you are the best mommy ever. I adore these days. Now, all the days Iam so tired I can barely stand are hard. Yet, somehow I survive. The school year is coming to an end. Another year has come and gone. I'm worn out. Kennedy wants to be home. Whit wants to be home. I want to be HOME! Friday is our last day of school and it cannot get here soon enough! Endless days of summer are at our fingertips......cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I promise to be a better blogger. There is a lot going on around here to share! My stay at home months are here and I promise to be better about keeping in touch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes- people read your blog! I love reading it. It makes me smile and often makes me cry.
YES! I'm reading!!
I still read too! I know the feeling... I wonder if anyone reads but I keep posting!
Post a Comment