
A picture is worth a thousand words, so says someone I don't know. :) This one can speak for itself, but of course in Katie fashion I have things to add. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It wasn't about the food or location this year. It was about FAMILY. I loved that. I loved the laughter that came when all the cousins played and played. I loved being able to see Blake and Tonya for a least just a little while. One thing we have all learned this year is to cherish each moment. I take pictures all the time. I want those moments to stay with me. Being with Tonya and hearing how she feels will change you. It will change every ounce of your soul. She isn't aware of that and that's ok. She is just out changing the world, without even trying.
This picture will forever mean something to me. I am printing it out and putting it somewhere in my house that I will look at it everyday. We were not supposed to be able to have kids on our own. God had bigger plans and now we have Whit. Tonya's cancer is one that has a high chance of reoccurance. Doctors and research say that there is a chance it will come back. I am praying God has bigger plans. Miracles happen everyday. We give the credit to medicine or doctors. I am saying out loud here that all the credit will be given to the God we serve. I pray for her to be that one in a gazillion that has no reoccurances for the rest of her life. I pray that we can all spend Thanksgiving together 40 years from now and laugh at how we were worried. She's a miracle walking around too. So, when I look at this picture I will pray for a miraculous recovery. I pray for a long life. It is just so fitting for me to have them together here looking at each other like this with such a love in their eyes. I ask you to join our family in prayer for Tonya and her family. I believe our prayers matter. I believe God hears our plea. I also believe that in HIS name she can be healed.
I believe in miracles.
4 comments:
Awww... I love that picture! He finally let me get my hands on him! He is a sweetie!!! So is Kennedy, but she was all about Paisley. They had a great time playing together! It was so much fun to watch them together.
I agree with you. I will give God all the credit... I already do. He brought my cancer to my attention and sent me to the best doctors around. I got the extra clinical trial drug. This disease has changed my life for the good. I am look at things now in such a different way. I am so appreciative of each day I'm allowed to live on this earth. I do hope (being the first candle to be lit during advent this morning) and I pray that I will never have cancer return to my body. I pray that I will be allowed to live a long life and share my story with those who need to hear of miracles.
O Katie,
I couldn't agree more and I stand and believe w/ you! This brought tears to my eyes!
It's a sweet picture too! :)
Amy
Such a beautiful picture!
I love that pic! Whit is so cute!
Post a Comment