Monday, October 11, 2010

My BOY

I am once again surrounded by pregnant women. I love it. I love what it reminds me of. Kennedy has started lying to the world announcing that her mommy has a baby in her belly, too. I quickly inform them that I do NOT!! My little boy, my little miracle boy is now 2. He's not a baby anymore. He is growing up way too fast. They both are. People ask me all the time if we will have any more kids. They don't remember my story. Sometimes I don't remember my story. I just smile and say that Greg says we are done. He says that all the time. I have absolutely NO clue if we ever could have another baby. I like that. I like thinking we actually could if we wanted to, but I also walked a different path into motherhood so I am aware that it isn't always like that. I knew when we finally had Kennedy that I wanted another. I didn't even have time to worry about it when God blessed us with the news of having Whit. I will forever be thankful for that. I didn't even have to worry one minute that Kennedy would be an only child. He gave me another miracle. I can't look at him and not think of that. It is not that I think of what a surprise he was, it is that I think of how great our God really is. When I look into the eyes of my son, I know God's love. I know that His blessings are greater than we ever imagined. There are fights around here. There is pushing and shoving. There is a lot of whining, "He took that from me!" What a blessing that is. Those two voices, a reminder of God's love. No matter what the sound, I am thankful for the sound. It's what I prayed for to fill this little house. So, we'll celebrate these new babies that we'll be meeting before we know it. Every one is such a miracle. I love being reminded of miracles. I love it. Here's some pictures of one of mine. :)





2 comments:

The Sims Family said...

I love reading of your 2 miracles. I feel equally blessed w/ my own 2. I love that I got to experience God's love of allowing me to be a mommy to 2 sweet baby boys that have their own sweet and special stories but in the end it boils down to God choosing them to be ours...no matter how they came! I love that! I love being a mommy - I can say I am living my dream!

Sarah said...

Hooray for the sweet little miracle babies! I'm ready for this little one to be in my arms!