Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Best Friend


You have lots of people in life that you meet and they become your friends. Some of them last forever. Some, are just there for a time and you lose touch. A friend is someone you can tell just about anything. They are there when you need them. Do 3 year olds really know that type of friendship? When I think of their relationship, I totally answer yes to that one. These two are truly the best of friends. Kennedy worries about Drew when he is sick. She can't stand it when they go a few days without seeing each other. She loves him to the moon and back. Moments like these look posed, but they are genuine. When you ask them to hug, they embrace like they are sending each other off to war. :) I love these two. Kennedy and Drew, may you always love each other this much. I know in life you'll grow up and change, but always, always know how special you are to each other. You've know each other your ENTIRE lives so far. You can't say that about everyone. You truly are the definition of the BEST of friends. I love you guys!!!
P.S. Don't expect a post on Whit and Lolly like this. They are not the best of friends currently. They actually never have been. We shall see if that relationship blossoms....if they don't kill each other first. :)

No comments: