Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pictures! FINALLY!

Life is BUSY, BUSY! I haven't even been as good at taking pictures lately. So, in case you forgot how stinking cute my kids are...here they are! :)




Being silly :)





Miles and miles of dimples!



That face....we see it ALL the time. It goes from this....




to this....in the blink of an eye!




I am so blessed with these precious children. I think about Tonya everyday. I think about how she is just thankful to have each day with her kids. We should all be like that. Be thankful in your moments. Be happy in what you have. We don't know what life will bring us. We just have to make the best of what we have and live it to its fullest. God has blessed me beyond anything I ever imagined. I still stare at this little boy I was given and am in awe. He truly was the greatest surprise I have ever been given. I can't imagine a day without his sweet smile. Sometimes you ask and ask for things. Sometimes they are just given to you. That's the great part of
life. We don't know what is next. We just have to sit back and enjoy the now. It's easy to say, but hard to do. I hope I take enough time to enjoy where I am. I don't want these babies to grow any faster. It is already TOO fast. I want to listen to Whit ramble in semi sentences forever. I want time to stand still. I want Kennedy to always say, "You are the best mommy on the whole earth!" I'll just soak it in. I'll try my hardest to do that at least. :)
I love you, my precious babies. I am growing lots of gray hairs raising you but it is worth EVERY moment.




No comments: