We went to house sit for
MeMe and Pops this weekend with the
Prossers. The kids got to enjoy the beach on Saturday. It was FUN! I will say it was not my most enjoyable experience at St.
Simons. There were some characters out to say the least. So,
MeMe, if you could please talk to people ahead of time and let the learn a little beach
etiquette I would appreciate it. It was crazy over there!! Here are some of my
favs from the weekend.
Waiting to leave. Ha..ha!

My sweet boy...he HATED the water. Maybe it was too cold. He was SO scared of the water! We'll work on it I guess!

She LOVES everything about a beach day. I LOVE that about her.

Our girls....I love this one. They are going to be good friends. :)

Helping little brother. :)

DORKS :)

The only pic I have of Drew and K on the beach. They wouldn't stand still!

FUN!
4 comments:
What a fun trip!!!!
Cute bathing suits!!
To All Readers: When I called to see how Katie and her neighbors were enjoying our house, she started the conversations with what her out of control son broke. It is a good thing the out of control kid is cute and is my grandson and I don't happen to care about broken stuff. Boy, Katie, you could have had a lawsuit on your hands.
He was the only one that broke things!!! :) SORRY!
Post a Comment