Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Happy Place

Welcome to my happy place. This is where I turn when life just gets too crazy. This is what I do when I am sad. This is what makes my heart truly happy. :)

He is mostly smiles all day long. He has been a bit clingy lately to his mommy but that is ok. I have time to hold this sweet baby. He is bad to the bone when it comes to his sister. He intentionally takes thins and laughs about it. He likes to be mischievous. If he knows he shouldn't do it, he does anyway and then smiles at you like this.
He was told to sit down. This is what happens when I said that. Wow. I have my hands full. :)

She loves frills and bows. She loves to dance. She can't catch a ball or run very fast at all. But look closely here....those hands are in a pretty good position for a beginning dancer. Maybe we have found her calling. I love this little girl.

Dance!



What a happy, happy, place I live in. :)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Precious children!!