When Kennedy first went a playground she was very cautious. She wanted to hold my hand and slowly explored the experience. When I take Whit I am constantly running! He would dive down the highest slide if I let him. He occasionally goes down head first. :) He has discovered the "LIDE" in our backyard and it brings him great joy. It makes me happy to see a little boy run through my yard. He is such a little daredevil. He doesn't need your hand or someone to catch him. He just need a ride up to the slide because his legs aren't big enough to make it up the steps. You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Meet our little Daredevil!
When Kennedy first went a playground she was very cautious. She wanted to hold my hand and slowly explored the experience. When I take Whit I am constantly running! He would dive down the highest slide if I let him. He occasionally goes down head first. :) He has discovered the "LIDE" in our backyard and it brings him great joy. It makes me happy to see a little boy run through my yard. He is such a little daredevil. He doesn't need your hand or someone to catch him. He just need a ride up to the slide because his legs aren't big enough to make it up the steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment