Sunday, January 10, 2010

Whitisms

I always like to look back at Kennedy's little conversations I document on here. There is something amazing about this baby that you brought into the world learning to talk. When they can finally look at you and you understand and so do they it is amazing!! Here are some recent Whit conversations....

Kennedy: What Whit?
Whit: Lenely, mon! Lenely, mon! MON!

Translation: Kennedy, come on! Kennedy, come on!!

While I was putting Whit to bed for a nap. Greg hands him to me and Whit says, "Mommy, (pats my chest here) Daddy (points to the door), Daddy go, Mommy (pats me again here and lays his head on my chest.)

Translation: Mommy's here, Daddy was here, Daddy left, I have Mommy (in a very proud way) :)

Oh, my, I love this baby. :)

1 comment:

Kittie "Kat" said...

:) just too sweet for words