Sunday, January 17, 2010

18 Months

I didn't realize it until after he went to bed!! Whit is officially 18 months today!! I took absolutely no pictures of him today! BOO on me! I will update tomorrow with a few pics of this sweet boy. Here's a few examples of how Whit spent his big day of turning 1 and a half.

I picked him up in the nursery to see him playing happily!! This is huge because Whit hates church. What was he playing with? A nice pink stroller. :)

We went to lunch to celebrate his Poppa's birthday. He enjoyed the company but decided to throw everything on the floor. When I say everything, I mean everything. He finally decided he would eat applesauce. I might stop taking him in public.

After nap time he woke up in the best mood. I was in the bed reading a book (oh yes I said in bed) Greg was watching something on TV so Whit snuggled us for a little bit. He kept yelling for Kennedy and I told him she was asleep. He yells, "Lennely!! Ssshhhhh!" Then in a whisper says, "Lennely, sshhhh."

I love his conversations lately. They make so much sense but are missing so many words. He will say Daddy, Mommy but mean something like, Daddy sits here and Mommy sits here. It is neat to see him growing and changing. I totally speak fluent Whit. :)

Kennedy is not enjoying it as much. My favorite moment from today was when he looked at her and clearly says, "Lennely, MOVE!" She looked at him startled at first because he actually made sense. Then got mad that he told her what to do.

I love this. There are moments I hate when i am busy or my house is a mess....but I truly, truly love this.

No comments: