We are a bit late in going to our 15 month check up. He was so sick around 12 months I couldn't ever get him to that appointment that we got behind! I find myself really BORED with going to these well visits the second time around. I know my baby is fine, I don't need another trip to the dr to find that out. Then I have to realize how truly blessed I am to be bored at a well visit. My child is healthy. He is growing and strong. So, I'll enjoy my boring visits. Here are the highlight for baby record of course....
24 lbs 6 ounces....woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! He gained like 2 lbs this month. It is all muscle in my opinion. I have never seen muscles on a baby but this child has some chiseled legs. Seriously...come by and see. :)
31 1/2 inches long. This one makes me laugh. He has almost grown a ruler's length since he was born. Gosh, they grow fast!
This puts him around 40th percentile for weight, which has never been that high. He is in the 70th for height so maybe he will grow a little taller than these short Olliff men! Not that I don't love all the short Olliff men. :) He is like 90th in his head circumference. He's pretty smart you know. :)
I was asked to list his words. He has too many to list. He knows all the animal sounds, everyone he loves he can say their name and point...even you SuSu although he holds out on that one and whispers it and then announces Poppa's arrival! I love his conversations lately. They sound like this MaMa....gla gi skibba go la go boo sa ga. Yes, Whit. I understand.
So much to be thankful for. Praise God for my healthy son. I am feeling like a super blessed MaMa right about now. We love you Whit. Sorry for taking you to the dr. I know it is not your favorite place. :) Maybe one day we'll go and you won't get shots. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment