Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Princess

I love her. Those words don't really do how I feel justice. She lights my world, this little girl. She is full of spunk and life. She is everything girly there is. I didn't make her that way, it's just her. She loves pink and bows. She loves dresses and frills. She loves Cinderella and princesses. She loves anything that sparkles and twinkles. She loves to have her hair curled and play with makeup. She loves having her toes painted pink. She loves to dance and sing. She loves babies and dolls. I love everything about her......from the spunk and fits down to this precious smile...I love everything about her. I couldn't have picked out a more perfect daughter for me. God really, really knows what He is doing. She was prayed for this child. She was prayed for by so many people that didn't even know me. And here she is....my little miracle. I told her the other night she was my miracle and she says, "What's a miracle, Mommy?" I told her it is when God gives you something you never thought you could have. Her reply, "Oh." Oh....she has no clue right now, but I'll keep telling her. I'll keep thanking God for her too. She makes me so happy. She's growing and changing so much these days. She knows more than I even knew that she knew. I just soak the days in and enjoy my precious miracle. As the holidays approach I am always more thankful. This is the time of year that once made me so sad, then was the time of year that I waited to meet my child, and now I get to celebrate family, our Saviour, and my own miracle all at the same time. I love this time of year......sweet miracles to celebrate. :) I love you, my Kennedy.....more than you'll ever know.




No comments: