Our little crowd!
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
The Fair!
Oh, joy the fair is here! I secretly hate the fair. Well, I guess it is not a secret. I do hate the fair. I hate very dirty places where I am scared to go to the bathroom. I am much happier at a large theme park like Disney. It just feels cleaner and safer. Yet, living in a small town, involves doing small town things like the fair. Kennedy and Whit had a blast! Statesboro has a parade the opening day of the fair. I make a lot of fun of that as well. I still think they need to realize they should have a Christmas parade and not a fair parade, but whatever. It got canceled due to rain, but the rain went away so we headed to the fair. Aunt Courtney was in town so she got to enjoy some of the kiddie rides with Kennedy. Whit got to ride his first ride, the Merry Go Round. He had fun! I will say that it goes much faster than I was expecting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment