Sunday, October 18, 2009

BOO!

Today started off with a bang....Greg woke up with a fever. I decided to take the kids to church to let him rest and get away from him for a bit. :) He gets really whiny when he is sick and I have a problem being sympathetic to him when he is sick. Sad, but true...anyways, Whit cries the entire time at church. I took them home, took these pics, and then Whit fell asleep in his highchair at lunch. He woke up from his nap screaming and didn't stop for about 3 hours....poor, poor baby. He starting running a fever and we are thinking it might be his ears. Please keep him in your prayers. He is still recovering from his virus a week ago and has been so sick lately. I nursed this baby for a YEAR!! Maybe I should go thaw out some breastmilk and build that immunity back up..ha! He did finally settle for the night. I just hate when my children are in pain and I can't do anything. He will be at the dr bright and early in the morning. I just want him to feel better!

On a happier note, I got some very cute pics of them today.

I love this one. It captured the looks I see all the time. He is always so fascinated with her, or into bothering her. I love their little relationship!

And this one is for SuSu...Kennedy with sweet little Mary Chandler...aka Dorothy and Tinkerbell!




1 comment:

Kittie "Kat" said...

I do hope Whitty Whit feels better!! LOVE the matching Halloween outfits!!!! Where in the world did you find those??