Monday, September 7, 2009

PLAY BALL!

My days with him are numbered I fear. Greg takes Kennedy to do all the "boy" things he loves like hunting and the farm. I spend those days with my precious Whitty just enjoying him. Last night Greg and K were at the farm and I had SO much fun with him. He gets lost in the mix around here at times and LOVES to be the center of attention. He is so fun to be around. I know all too soon he will have on his boots and camo and his daddy with be beaming with pride as he races out the door after him. I'll just enjoy the days I have left I guess!! Whit got a T-Ball set from Aunt Courtney for his birthday. Now that he can walk we decided to break it out. It made Greg happy. I think he is realizing how much fun Whit is going to be. Please refer to the blog above to see why he is wearing this outfit. These pics are priceless. Here is Whit with his first baseball bat!!
Daddy helping perfect his swing! They even had to scoot back a bit because he was a little too close. Really? :)
His first hit!! This was seriously his very first reaction to hitting the ball! Maybe he will be following in those baseball shoes of his Daddy!
I would say beautiful here because that is what I think of this picture. Handsome, I guess is what I should say, but this mommy thinks he is beautiful.



Play ball!!







I LOVE this game!!!



No comments: