I have been a bad blogger this summer. Facebook has taken over my life. I need to let it go. It is a serious problem! Ha! This has been a fun week. Monday, Greg and I celebrated our 7th anniversary!! WOW!! I am so thankful for him. He might not realize that all the time, but I really, really am. I think if you can survive in a marriage with two kids 2 and under, you can survive anything. Here we are still going strong...7 years later! We tried to go out and celebrate and Whit decided to get sick on us. He woke up from his nap with a HORRIBLE cough. I was worried about his breathing. It sounded just like croup and I thought it couldn't be because it is summer! Off to the doctor we go, and come home with steroids to treat his croup. So nix the movie we had planned. We finally go to dinner and do a little celebrating! Life never works out as planned does it? Thank you Greg for loving me despite our crazy life. I love you!
The doctor visit leads me to document my Whitty Whit's progress. He weighed in at 20 pounds 7 ounces!! WOW!!! Woo hoo!!! My little eater is finally gaining some weight. He still has long skinny legs, which I love, but I don't care. He is healthy and growing and that is stinking fabulous.
Guess who took 4 STEPS today?!!!! Oh, heck yeah, Whit is also working on the walking front. WOW! (Are my wows getting on your nerves?) :) He took 2 steps yesterday to Greg to get a baseball. I cried. I got a little teary today at the pool when he took all those steps. When he walks, he becomes a toddler. I am so not ready for that!
I promise to post pics soon...I have some cute ones of the kids with Whit's birthday present. Happy rest of the summer!!
1 comment:
20 pounds!! Awesome! Turn that baby around! :)
Post a Comment