I totally forgot to document Whit's accomplishments at a year. So here goes...
* He can stand. He will stand up in the middle of the room for minutes at a time. He has put one foot forward but I would not call it a step yet. Still waiting...take your time Whit. I feel that once you learn to walk you will run.
*He is an expert crawler. He is extremely fast. You think you know where he is and then you can't find him.
*He smiles 99.9% of the day. This is a true fact.
*He loves to bother Kennedy. It is one of his favorite things to do. He also loves Drew. I think he already looks up to him. So sweet! He could care less about Lorelei...still waiting on him to love her! What's up with that?
*He loves to eat. I can only think of one thing he doesn't eat and that is green beans. That makes me happy.
*His favorite thing in the world is a ball. That is also his favorite word as well.
* He loves Riley. That is a true, true, love...I guess we can't get rid of her!
*He loves trucks, cars...anything with wheels really. How do boys know this from the beginning. Kennedy was saying baby at this age and he could care less about a baby. If it has hair he might like to pull it but nothing more than that!
*He loves his mommy...He needs me to hold him when he is in a new place. So sweet! He really genuinely loves his entire family. You can tell he appreciates us.
*The only thing he hates is church. That stresses me out!!
He is a chatter box! He is learning about a new word a week and that makes me happy. I love when they start to communicate. Here are his words at a year.
1. MaMa
2. DaDa
3. Bye
4. Dog
5. Ball
6. Duck
7. Bite
8. More
9. ALDA: that is all done
10. Ka: Sometimes...this is Kennedy
11. Car
12. What's a duck say? KAKA
13. What's a dog say? hughhhh we say woof..he always replies hugghhhh..ok, Whit, a dog does say that...:)
14. Poppa
15. Good
That' all that comes to mind now. I am sure I left some out. Oh well!
You've made quite a change in a year Whit! We look forward to watching you grow and grow!!
1 comment:
He doesn't say "Dew" yet???? Where are the pics from today? I've been checking all day for you to post them. I know you don't have anything else to do!
Post a Comment