I love her passion for the things she believes in.
I love how she shows you how she feels.
I love her determination.
I love that no matter what she will stand up for what she believes in.

She might need a short break but she is still fighting her causes.

She can be silent at times but will not ever forget what she believes in.

And in the end she is full of life and joy.
I realize that I am raising myself. I know that. I have a little girl that is bullheaded and strong. She is determined and passionate. She is forming who she is and I can see that this little girl will not grow up to let the world walk all over her. She fights for what she believes in. I pray that she grows up to be an independent woman that stands up for herself. We are just working on the right times to stand up for ourselves right now. I love this little girl. She's a challenge at times but I think she brings that spice we need to our family. Thank's Kennedy for being who you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment