Monday, June 1, 2009

The sweetest sounds on earth


Ok, ok, there are a lot of sweet sounds on earth. BUT,when you are the mommy of two precious children there are some very sweet sounds that come from your house. I walked into Michelle's today and Kennedy runs up to me and gives me a huge hug! I love that! Then I see little Whit in the middle of everyone, get so excited when he sees me. Then I hear....Mamamamamama!!! Oh, yes he did! He has said it before but not at such an appropriate time. You know this mommy was happy! Michelle and Sandi were having a conversation and totally ignored our moment, BUT it was our moment I guess. I'll remember it forever! :) Then as we were leaving I am talking to Michelle and I hear Whit say, "bye bye!" to Michelle! My BABY is turning into a little boy all too fast. Somewhere in my heart I thought that things would not be as amazing this time around. I find myself so proud of my son at each of his little accomplishments. I am constantly amazed at how he has grown and changed over the past ten months. I never knew a boy would catch your heart like he does. Now, as I talk to my son and he talks back our relationship will continue to grow. It is such an amazing bond. I am so, so thankful to have been given my little surprise. I cannot imagine our home without my precious boy in it. We are so proud of you Whit! Those are some of the sweetest sounds this mommy has ever heard!!
I took a great video and can't seem to get it loaded. UGHH!! So you get the picture I took with the video...:) Look at those juicy legs! he..he...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love these pictures!!!! You have such cute children! :)