Sunday, June 28, 2009

"Daddy's chasing us!!" says Kennedy

Well, the boys acted like they were young again and got up on those skis again...the first time in years for old Greg-O. :) Kennedy thought it was great! She yelled, "Mommy, Daddy's chasing us!" How funny is the world through a 2 year old! Here are a few pics of my man beast husband. I would like to add that my camera is freaking awesome. Seriously...I was far away from this first pic and it is pretty great. So is the man beast in it...:)

He only fell once! Ha!
Jonathan attempting a hurkey...couldn't quite do it on the water! Keep trying J!




4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Is that part of his six pack ab right under his life jacket on Greg? I didn't know abs were that prominent. Wow, that is impressive.

Sarah said...

Wow - great pictures! Jonathan says next time he will try a toe touch on the water instead of a hurkey.

Anonymous said...

You two are so funny. By the way where are the pictures of the mommies skiing?

Anonymous said...

I just looked at this picture for the 1st time up close. I couldn't look more dorky with my plaid shorts and the 'I'm about to fall b/c I don't know what I'm doing' look on my face. Did you wait for me to hit a big wake b/f you took the picture?