Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Look at Whit!!

My little baby is growing so fast! It is amazing how much they change the first year. He is just a fun little boy to be around. He smiles with his whole heart. He is into EVERYTHING! And when I say everything I mean everything. You turn around and he is eating the tiniest piece of nothing off the floor. Today he went for the cords plugged into the wall. I covered those up really quickly! He has started to pull up on everything he can find that is short enough. He now knows there is another level to the world. There are tables with things on them and his heart's desire is to get to them. I still laugh at myself for worrying that I didn't have enough love in my heart for 2 kids. I look at him now and wonder what my heart would do without him here. It would be so empty! I love you, love you, love you, more than words can say, my Whitty Whit!

3 comments:

Awbrey said...

Katie! How funny - all mommies feel the same way. I can't tell you how much I cried when pregnant with Jack because I felt like he was already screwed - I just KNEW there was no way I could love him like I had Addison!!! How crazy are we??? You just can't know until you have another one, but God is so good he let's us have so much room in our hearts!!!

Kittie "Kat" said...

There is NOTHING like a little boy to his mommy!

Jennifer :) said...

Yeah...you should feel guilty for EVER feeling that way :) I really don't know if you'll ever be able to make it up to him! HA! :)