Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another conversation with Kennedy

We are driving home today and this is the conversation.

K: Mommy, I want to go to Mary's house.
Me: You want to go to Mary Banks's house? (her friend from Michelle's)
K: No, Mommy, Mary's house!
Me: Who is Mary?
K: I wanna go to Mary and Joseph's house. I want to play with her toys.
Me: Oh, you want to go there. Well, we can't go to her house. She lives too far away.
K: I WANT TO GO TO MARY'S HOUSE!
ME: Well, Kennedy, Mary lives in Heaven.
K: Oh, Heaven? I like Heaven. I like baby Jesus.

She never ceases to amaze me.

Oh, and Whit said Bye Bye tonight. I swear he did. I said it, he said it, I said it, he said it. Sweet baby! Although he likes to say MaMa better. :) You know I love that!

3 comments:

Liza said...

I would like for Kennedy and Luke to have some conversations. I think they would be amusing!

Jennifer :) said...

Liar!

I believe K wanted to go to Mary's house but...Whit doesn't talk...he's a boy...boy's don't talk :)

Katie said...

I am not lying!!