You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Friday, April 3, 2009
Prayerful
I am in a prayerful mood tonight. I am also in a questioning mood wondering why things happen the way they do. I won't go into a long explanation but i will ask you to pray for our friends. They lost their baby today at 22 weeks of their pregnancy. I am without the right words, and feel as though I wish I could do so much but all I can do is pray. So pray I will until I can't anymore and maybe just maybe they will recieve some sort of comfort and peace. I hope they know how our hearts are breaking with them. I cannot imagine the pain they are going through. So if you read this please pray for Sommer, Joseph and the soon to be born Ella Faith. May God's will be seen and done through all they are going through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sad for them. I just can't imagine...Prayers are plentiful for them tonight.
Post a Comment