You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
My life in points
I need to make this public. I need to put myself out there. I need you to call and say, "Katie, how are you doing on this?" I, Katie Olliff, have put myself on my very first diet. Yes, that's right, I am on a diet! I started weight watchers last week and my life is now all about points. I do get lots of extra points (I say lots loosely here) for nursing so I feel safer about dieting while nursing. And as I approach the end of my first week I am feeling much better about myself. I was eating SO bad when I really thought about it. So there it is folks. I am currently fat, but plan on being skinnier soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Haha, you are crazy!! Good luck!
First of all, you are not fat. Stop saying that. There are much larger people reading your blog and they would appreciate you recognizing that you are not fat.
Secondly, here are two things that helped me when I was a WW member (I type this as I eat my Oreos):1- give yourself one day a week to not count points and splurge just a little. I always took either the day I weighed in, if it was early enough, or the day after as my day "off." It will keep you sane. 2-there will be weeks when you do everything right and you still don't loose. Don't stress-it just happens. Those weeks always made me mad, which made me want to eat. Just realize it happens and that the next week will be better.
Sorry if you didn't want advice. I just thought that your forever on again off again dieting friend should share some tips, especially during this off again time in my life :)
Also, if you google "Weight watcher recipes" you will find tons and tons of stuff. And there are entire cook books of WW recipes too.
Ok, I'm done now.
No Liza, Katie is really fat. I know because I am less fat than I was and Katie gave me four pair of her fat pants and I can wear them. I haven't been able to every wear any of little skinny Katie's clothes. So while katie is not as fat as she was, she is still pleasingly fat and I look foward to more of her give away fat clothes. And, katie will not be fat much longer. She is shrinking.
Thanks mom.....:)
Post a Comment