My mom bought Kennedy some flash cards and she brought them to us tonight to play with. Here is how the conversation went. Kennedy is on a color boycott...she is so not interested in colors at all! You need to know that before you hear the story.
Me: What is this?
K: That is a bear!
Me: Yes, and what color is it?
K: GREEN! (it is so brown)
Me: What is this?
K: It's a white bug! (black)
Me: What is this?
K: It's a banana!
Me: What color is it?
K: GREEN!
Me: No, kennedy it is yellow.
K: No, Mommy, it's GREEN!
I am beginning to give up yet again because she will argue you to death about a color.
Me: What is this? (it is a picture of a clown)
K: That's a scary ghost Mommy!
Where did I find this child of mine? Arguing about colors and knowing a scary ghost? What in the world? She keeps us laughing that is for sure.
And just to document because I am bad about writing in the baby book, Whit went to the dr. yesterday and weighed in at 17 lbs 3 ounces with his clothes on! At least he was 17 lbs my little skin and bones baby. :)
I love, love, love the stages my kids are in right now. All is right with the world. :) I probally will regret saying that tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment