You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, February 22, 2009
A sleeping baby..
Recently I realized that I am not quite capturing the sweetness of my sleeping baby. It is hard because you want them to stay asleep but they are just so darn cute when they are sleeping. So I captured a few this weekend. This morning i go into his room and find this. Sound asleep with his hand gripped to that bumper. I would like to admit that Kennedy had no bumper at this age due to it being a suffocation hazard. Maybe I should take it out.....we'll see....sorry Sarah I know you are cringing right now! And the blanket...don't look at the blanket!
Whit is also not a carrier sleeper at all. But on this day he did fall fast asleep in the carrier. Knocked out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AHHHHH!!! I can't even look!
He's adorable!
Post a Comment