Just a few things from the weekend...
Kennedy runs up to Whit and says.."Hey Whit it's me! It's Kennely" (that is how she pronounces her name :)) as she pats her chest so proudly that she is who she is. We had to turn around to not laugh at her!
Dinner tonight..."Whit can't take a bath mommy, he's too small. He's just a baby. He is too small for a bath." Then I ask her if she can take a bath and she replies, "I a big girl, I can take a bath!"
A bit of jealously has come out lately. This morning I went to get Whit to feed him and she yells, "NO MOMMY! Don't hold Whit!" Whatever will I do with this child of mine?
Kennedy runs up to Whit and says.."Hey Whit it's me! It's Kennely" (that is how she pronounces her name :)) as she pats her chest so proudly that she is who she is. We had to turn around to not laugh at her!
Dinner tonight..."Whit can't take a bath mommy, he's too small. He's just a baby. He is too small for a bath." Then I ask her if she can take a bath and she replies, "I a big girl, I can take a bath!"
A bit of jealously has come out lately. This morning I went to get Whit to feed him and she yells, "NO MOMMY! Don't hold Whit!" Whatever will I do with this child of mine?
1 comment:
This is just great! You need to post funny things she says more often... they do my heart good!
Post a Comment