Saturday, February 21, 2009

He's on the move!!!

That's right! You heard me...my BABY is CRAWLING!! Keep an open mind as you watch this as to what is considered crawling. He has a little work to do but when he sees something he wants he can now go get it! How great does that feel? You know he is pumped about it! And yes, he still is working on sitting up and can now crawl, my little backwards baby. I guess I am going to miss the plop down and leave stage! Sad! I was so excited for him and a little sad for me. He is my baby. It seriously goes by WAY too fast. So, my Whit, mommy is so proud of you! 7 months out of the starting gate and you are racing the world. Enjoy it! Life is full of so much you are about to explore...and if I don't vacuum more you are going to explore a lot you shouldn't! Ha!

4 comments:

The Smith Family said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Sarah said...

Aw! Whit will do anything for a paci! And... men will do anything for a remote! Congratulations Whit! The world has opened up for you!

Meredith Vasey said...

Way to go, Whit!

Liza said...

I'm so proud!