You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Friday, January 9, 2009
Yet another sweet moment
I think her vocabulary has expanded a million times lately. She is constantly amazing me. Tonight we say our prayers and I always let her say thank you God for.... and we fill in everyone. After we say them she says, "Mommy, I love SuSu, and Poppa, I love Courtney, and MeMe, and I love Pops, and Uncle Patrick, and Blake and Henley, and Lander, and Paisley. I love you mommy." Word for word.... I think it is so sweet when she thinks about everyone she loves. If only we could work on the going to bed issue.....hmmmmmm......I'll take the joys and the struggles I guess! Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Remind her about Kit Kat and Dadoo!! We need some prayers, too! :) The longer her prayer list, the longer she gets to stay up! I bet she's figured that out!
I need prayer! She can pray for me!
Post a Comment