Saturday, January 3, 2009

My sweet kiddos

I took a few pics yesterday I really needed to share! I just think they are so cute! :) Kennedy's hair has been driving me CRAZY!! I HATE bangs on a little girl, seriously I will never let her have bangs. It was so bad for me growing up with bangs...such an ugly phase! I also hate a mullet. I cannot stand for her hair to be shorter in the front than the back. That is why we have had 3 haircuts to catch it all up. A little bob does look really cute on her. Well currently the middle of her hair is growing in a downward position and the sides of the front are not growing! Everyday I try something new and nothing works! The side swoop with a bow is the only way and I am a little tired of that. So here is my little fraggle with piggy tails! It turned out sort of cute. She still had hair hanging down in the back. I hope we will soon be out of this unruly hair stage!

And Whit was being so cute last night before bathtime I had to snap a pic. He was on Kennedy's big girl bed, hence the polka dots. I really need to move him off of the girly things when I take pictures don't I? He has discovered his feet and gets so excited when he sees them again!





4 comments:

Phyllis said...

the precious baby boy has goofy hair too!

Liza said...

I love the pigtails!!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I'm a fan of the pigtails!