Friday, January 2, 2009

A little Whit!

Everyone needs a little Whit sometimes! He has been so sweet lately. I say lately, but he really is sweet most of the time. He is currently learning to roll around the room. He used to stay on a blanket but now I have to watch him! He has mastered the back to front roll to pair with his front to back roll and I think he is beginning to realize he can get places! He also has LOVED his present from Santa. Kennedy used to just sit in the jumperoo and he bounces like crazy! I may be in for it with a boy this time. Girls are just so content to sit...at least Kennedy was. I might need to get all my snuggles in now while he still lets me! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kittie "Kat" said...

That is so cute! Now you know what they mean when they say "a bouncing baby boy!"

The Smith Family said...

So sweet!!!

Jennifer :) said...

Naw....they are definitely not content to sit...but...they love a mommy snuggle