I wrote about this couple a few months ago when their daughter was born. She was born with a heart condition and went through surgery shortly after she was born. She has been heavy on my heart since the day I first heard about her. I don't know if it is the mom in me that aches for Bethany going through this with her precious daugher or whatever it is, but they are a family I pray for all the time. Her name is Emma Kate and she just went through another surgery. I feel like she could use all the extra prayers she can get so if you can take a minute to pray for her. I don't know why people have to go through things like this but I do believe in God's healing power. He can heal all things. Here is the link to her Daddy's page, Brooks, if you want to read a little about her. I am sure her parents will appreciate your prayers.
http://bkeis4.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
thank you for all your concern & prayers for us, katie! we are blessed to have people like you praying for us and getting others to, as well. :) i appreciate you!
Post a Comment