Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bless his baby heart!

Well, Monday brought an ear infection to the Olliff house. Yes, my dear sweet Whitfield got his first sickness! Poor thing! He woke up with a 100 degree fever and I knew instantly. He had been tugging at his ear for a while with no fever and no fussiness. Then the cold set in and then came the fussy baby. He has made it almost 6 full months without even a stuffy nose! That is a big accomplishment if you ask me! You can tell in the first picture how stuffy he is. Those little eyes are droopy and swollen. It is so sad when a baby is sick! I am so thankful for having family close. My sweet baby has been loved on a lot and is on his way back to good health. Maybe we can make it through the rest of the week healthy! We'll see!


1 comment:

Meredith Vasey said...

I feel you on the ear infections!!! Poor Whit. I will be praying that he makes a speedy recovery. :)