
Here they are!
They are both smiling! And they are in the same picture together! This is quite an accomplishment. I have been trying forever to get them to take a picture together. Kennedy is way to on the move lately to sit still for a picture. So here are my precious babies...in the same frame. It makes me happy!
5 comments:
Very cute! And I can't believe I'm saying this, but something about them looks the same. I think it's through the eyes. But still ~ he's definitely YOU and she's definitely GREG!
I thought the same thing when I looked at it. Wierd isn't it?
I thought the very same thing! Their eyes are the same - but I've always thought K had your eyes so I shouldn't be surprised... they both have your eyes but that is it! At least they have something in common so you can tell they are siblings though!
Heh guys, I noticed something else the same. They both have my sweet smile and cuteness. Katie had a sweet smile, when she wasn't mad, and was cute when she was little. So, they get the cuteness and sweet smiles from my side of the family. My mother, as a baby was cute and had a sweet smile, as did my grandmother....now I heard my great grandmother was a cute baby with a sweet smile....I have a picture here somewhere......
its so hard to get a picture of two babies smiling at once! i've been working on that, myself! they look so sweet. kennedy DOES look just like greg! :)
Post a Comment