
Well, my Whit is now officially half a year old!! What?!!! Time does fly. I wonder sometimes what it will be like to have no babies around anymore. I love having a baby in the house! When Kennedy just started growing out of the baby stage, Whit arrived! I will say that his personality is about100 % sweet. He looks at you and with those sweet eyes he says, "thank you for having me." He just appreciates being here. :) Hang around him for a few minutes and you'll see. He will warm your heart in a second this sweet boy! I took LOTS of good pictures so enjoy!
At 6 months
*You have 2 teeth!! Check out the first picture and you'll see them if look really closely.
*You've now had your first meal...rice cereal and some sweet potatoes. Yum!
*You are on the move...at least in a circle. You will spin and spin to get somewhere. You also like to roll but haven't figured out that you can get places doing that.
*You are a professional bouncer!!! You love to stand in my lap and bounce and you really love your
jumperoo. You will bounce forever!
*You are starting to care when I come and go. This morning you looked at me like, "pick me up" and I had to run to get something and you started screaming!
*You smile, laugh and enjoy everyday. You are so appreciative of life in general. I know I keep saying that but I am trying my best to describe your sweet personality. You just LOVE life! I love that about you my sweet boy!
*You are nowhere near sitting up. It goes like this...sitting position...I let go....you fall! Poor thing! You are much more interested in crawling!


Your babyhood is flying by before my eyes. I can no longer hold you like an infant and snuggle you close. You want to stand, bounce, and look around! You laugh at your sister on a daily basis. She says, "Hey,
Whitty Whitty!" I look at you and wonder where the days have gone. I do so love the stage you are in now. You are becoming a little person who loves his family. You love to be around us. You love everything we do. You really make our home more complete. I am so thankful, my Whit, to have been given the chance to be your mom. I hope you can look back on these words and see how much we love you. I hope you can someday see that I would move mountains for you. I look forward to all that life brings for you my son. A son....what a great gift! I love you!



I know this one is gross, but Whit has really discovered Riley lately. He will just rub her back and she just sits there and lets him. He has a tendency to grab and pull which he has done to poor Riley and she is so patient with him. I think the look on his face is priceless in this picture. The dog that hated babies has really changed her feelings hasn't she?
Bath time is a fun time for Whit! He LOVES a bath!

His first meal...a little rice cereal and
breastmilk! Yum!! Kennedy had to help out in the feeding process. She has been waiting on this day for a long time!

All done! He loved it!!
4 comments:
Very sweet pictures!!! He's definitely a doll! He was so quiet yesterday! I don't think I even saw him except when he came in and when he left!
As usual, Katie, your words about having a son are right on and just beautiful! I loved every picture of Whit. He is so adorable and still favors you so much!!
These pictures are so great! And there is just something about the way a little boy adores his mommy! Whit is just precious - and it's so hard to believe he's not a tiny newborn anymore! They grow too fast!
Katie,that is the first internet picture I have ever seen of baby cereal mixed with breast milk, thanks for sharing that......he is precious.
Post a Comment