Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A few Christmas thoughts

Merry Christmas Eve! Kennedy and I just got home from the grocery store and everyone is asleep around here! I tucked her in and the night before Christmas poem went off in my head. All my children are all snug in their beds (including Greg: He is actually tucked into the couch under a hot pink blanket) where I am sure they are dreaming of sugarplums! We went to the mall to see Santa. I wanted Kennedy to be there to see Whit be so brave and sit with Santa. :) She refused to sit with him. We didn't push her. Whit did enjoy Santa. The picture they took was so cute. He was smiling away. Then he turned and actually looked at who was holding him and that made him even more happy! I think he liked the beard. Santa told Whit to make sure he was extra good! He also told Whit to be good next year because he probably won't like him then! This must be an experienced Santa!

And for those of you who don't know the Prosser/Olliff history here is a shortened version for you. The grandma and grandpa Prosser/Olliff's were close friends. They had Greg and Chad and of course they grew up to be great friends. Then along came Drew and Courtney and they too were destined for each other. Then the boys got married to GREAT women and we became great friends. They must have good taste right? That is one reason why it is so special that Kennedy and Drew are so close and we hope the same for Whit and Lorelei. It all started back with the original four and look how we have grown! We are quite a crowd now! This is a pic of all of us last night at the Prosser/Olliff Christmas party (yes we have this every year!)


May you all have a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy your families and count your many blessings. I know I will!

1 comment:

Kittie "Kat" said...

Sweet! We love ya'll. Merry Christmas!!!!!