Thursday, November 13, 2008

Welcome to the world sweet Lorelei!!

Miss Lorelei McClain Prosser entered the world today weighing in at a big 8 lbs12 ounces and was 20 inches long! I was beside myself all morning wishing I could be near the action! :) I did get frequent text updates and she arrived at 10:59 this morning! I got a chance to sneak away from school to meet her shortly after she was born so that was special.

There are some friends in life that mean so much to you and Chad and Jen are those to us. I seriously feel like Drew is part mine and I think he feels like we are his family too. I had tears in my eyes the moment I heard sweet Lorelei was born. And tonight I got to snuggle her for a little bit. New babies are such miracles. So Lorelei, welcome to our big, crazy, mixed up family. You have pancake breakfasts, crazy big kids running around, and our very loud houses to look forward to! We promise to make you feel at home the second you get here. Whit can't wait to meet his new best friend! We love you!!

Check back for pics tomorrow. I promise I will post some!

No comments: