Sunday, November 16, 2008

My BABY is 4 months old!!!

Whit turns 4 months old tomorrow! I can hardly believe it. Greg says this is our last baby but how can he say that? They are just so sweet!!!!!!!! I am constantly staring at my son in utter amazement. He has grown so fast and is turning into such a sweet baby boy. He loves life and all of us. I cannot even fathom my life without him in it. I hope he always loves me this much.

At 4 months...

*You are starting to suck your thumb! Yay for you! (and me!) I might take back those words in 3 years but that is a long time from now right?
*You have discovered your tongue. This is why all the pictures taken of you lately have you sticking out your tongue. It is your absolute favorite pastime!
*You are sleeping through the night!! Well maybe...we are on day three so maybe you will keep that up. You slept through the night for the first time on Lorelei's birthday. You needed it to be a special day for you too I guess!



*You LOVE to sit at the dinner table with us at night. You sit in my lap and coo and ahhhh at your daddy and sister. You really hate to be far away while we are eating. You want to be in the middle of the fun!
*You still love to play under your play gym. You are getting good at hitting your toys.
*You still are enjoying "mommy's milk" as Kennedy refers to it. Last night you were crying in the car and Kennedy says, "What wrong Whit, need mommy's milk, Whit?" She knows what makes you feel better. What a sweet sister!
*You are starting to get interested in toys. So far you just play with your lovie. All too soon you will be reaching for those toys. You might want to rethink putting them in your mouth. Germs....they are a bad thing!
* You are happiest when someone is talking to you. And you always talk back. It is the sweetest little noise.



I think I could go on and on but I will have to make myself stop. I never knew my love could grow like this. Having two babies is a hard, crazy life but so rewarding. Kennedy will run into my arms saying " I love you mommy." And my sweet Whit only needs to smile at me once and I know how much he loves me. I wouldn't change this crazy life for a minute of quiet! I would miss the noise. I am a very loud person anyways! :)



1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

He looks just like you Katie. They are so precious. We love ya'll.
Cindy