K at about 4 months
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Friday, November 14, 2008
Just for fun
I started looking back at some of K's baby pictures tonight and I got way too into reminiscing about my sweet girl! I thought it would be fun to compare them at around the same age. I forgot how fat her little face was! And she had no hair compared to the hair Whit has. Look at her fat cheeks! Do you think they look alike at all? Sometimes I can see they are related but more times than not I see two total different children. I never thought I would have a baby that looked like me after I had Kennedy and she was a greg clone. I guess I was wrong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
ok, i am not usually good at this game, but in the top 2 pics i don't think they look alike. but, in the bottom 2 pics i think everything looks identical but the eyes!? am i right?? i am terrible at this game!
Very strange!!!! I never tho't they looked ANYthing alike, but in the pictures . . . . well, maybe they do!!!!
Top 2, not so much. But definitely in the bottom 2.
I totally agree...so much alike in the bottom pictures! I guess we'll have to just wait and see!
Post a Comment