

Today was the first official day of Thanksgiving break for us! I know some of you are VERY jealous that we get the whole week off. Perks of the job I guess! :) I love the fact that I get to snuggle my babies as long as I want in the mornings for so many days. It makes me happy! Kennedy and I went to
Aiden's big 2 year old birthday party today. She had a good time! I couldn't quite catch them together so this is what you get! We are headed south for Thanksgiving this year. Blake and Tonya and all the kids are coming to my mom and dad's and we are ALL staying there! I think it will be fun. One huge slumber party! Kennedy is getting excited about seeing her cousins. She is so cute when she says all their names. :) Last year this week we found out we were having Whit. I think back about how surprised we were and then it was like it was meant to be. No freaking out that we couldn't afford it, we just got excited. And now as I hold this precious baby everyday, I can see God's greater plan. And somehow we have fit him in and not had to sell him on the black market or anything. You might be getting a pretty framed photo of my kids for Christmas but the gift isn't what matters anyway right?
K and Aiden. 2 years ago he was so tiny with all that hair and she wasn't even here yet!! Wow they have changed!

And little Whit...he stayed home with his Daddy today.
SuSu brought Kennedy a little snow globe yesterday. I put it on the floor tonight and he LOVED it! Kennedy then got mad and said, "my prize, no share it!" I had to talk about sharing and she did not want him to play with it at all! It was their first fight and he had no clue it went on at all! We did let him play with it in the end. She was not happy about it at all but we had to work on sharing, right?
1 comment:
Love your babies in their hoodies!
Post a Comment